Without strong and effective relationships in business, today’s fast-paced, team-based and global work environments can’t function with peak efficiency. Maximum results will not be achieved. Emotional Intelligence (EI) competencies are at the heart of effective workplace relationships and productivity. Today we use EI as an integrated set of skills that underpin highly effective, fast-reacting and innovative organizations.
This emotional intelligence seminar emphasizes the practical application of EI concepts rather than just focusing on theory. Through your active participation, you will learn and practice the EI skills that are the core of achieving personal awareness, connecting with others, managing stress, engaging healthy conflict and collaboration, and exhibiting resilience and optimism.
- Identifying and naming emotions and their levels of intensity
- Recognizing emotional igniters and applying emotionally intelligent regulation strategies
- Developing Relationships and Personal Impact through Emotional Intelligence
- Identifying the impact our emotional intelligence has on connecting with others
- Applying emotionally intelligent communication skills to relationship building and maintenance
- Practicing listening skills that build and maintain empathy